RTO Audit Preparation Materials
Two comprehensive documents that align with the workflow of an ASQA audit against the RTO Standards 2015. Tick off what you are happy with and scribble all over them. More information is below.
The zip file that is available for download after purchase contains three documents:
- ASQA Audit Preparation document as PDF
- ASQA Audit Preparation document as Microsoft Word
- Audit Evidence Record as Microsoft Word
AQSA AUDIT PREPARATION BOOKLET
See Table of Contents
This document is structured to follow the workflow of an RTO to align with ASQA’s methodology when they audit against the 2015 RTO standards. Preparation recommendations, QA checklists and possible audit questions match with:
- Marketing and recruitment
- Support and Progression
- Training and Assessment
AUDIT EVIDENCE RECORD
This is a work document meant to be used in conjunction with the ASQA Audit Preparation Booklet. Use it to record what is ready for an audit or in any other way that suits your work environment.
These are work documents intended to support an RTO’s preparation for an ASQA audit against the Standards for RTOs 2015. They may be of assistance if the audit relates to:
- application to renew RTO registration
- compliance performance assessment (audit)
- application to change scope of registration
The general Terms of Service on this website apply to the purchase of this product.
- A link to the zip file is emailed immediately after purchase and it is also available for download on the ‘My account’ page, which is accessible after login. There is no refund after payment has been processed successfully. However, if there is a challenge please contact us as we are happy to help sort out anything within our capacity.
- There is no obligation on our part to provide a new edition of a product if it is updated at some time in the future.